After two months in COVID lockdown, Prague is opening up!
- Movie theaters open on May 11th (with a max of two people together & a seat between viewers),
- Outdoor gatherings up to 10 people allowed,
- Restaurants serving food at outdoor tables only from May 5th with 6 feet between tables (previously only take away from a window or delivery was allowed),
- Restaurants serving customers indoors from yesterday, and
- The BIG NEWS: the ability to go outdoors without a mask!
some restrictions remain
- Masks are still required in shops, malls and on public transport.
- Every grocery store, restaurant and café has abundant disinfectant around, and
- People are encouraged to keep a distance of 6 feet in public spaces.
I’ll keep you posted here. In the meantime, don’t hesitate to contact me. And check out my guidebooks below if you’re considering a trip to Prague in the near – or distant – future!